Thursday 23 February 2012

Day 4 of our Flossie Showcase - Introducing Flossie and Winnie!

We hope you've been enjoying our Flossie showcases so far this week.  We've loved reading all the comments you've left - thank you for all the feedback!

The lucky winner of the stamp from yesterday's post is:

Lorraine

who said: "oh my gosh these are so sweet im loving todays one as i always wear silly slippers and m dog is always by my side this would be a perfect stamp for me thanks for showing her"

Congratulations, Lorraine!  Please e-mail helen@littleclaire.co.uk with your full name and address so we can send your stamp out to you.

And now on to today's stamp - the very cute 'Flossie and Winnie' which you can find here on the website.  Our Design Team members have had fun creating some gorgeous cards.

If you'd like to win one of the stamps, all you need to do is leave us a comment here on the blog before midnight tonight and we'll pick one lucky person to receive a 'Flossie and Winnie' stamp.

first of all from Helen N who has also used one of the 'Super Six Sentiments':

Next from Maxine:


and from Heidi who has used one of the 'Sentiment Mix' stamps:

next from Georgina who has used one of the 'Little Beauties' sentiment stamps:

and from Donna:

and finally from Gaynor:


Don't forget to leave us a comment to be in with a chance of winning one of the stamps!

This weekend we're at 'Make-It!' in Farnborough so make sure you come and say hello.

And if you're on Twitter, Steve has a new account which is @stevelcdesigns so make sure you go and follow him!


22 comments:

  1. Wow I think this is my favourite so far such a cute little doggy in his coat which would look fab paper pieced, yet again a very versatile stamp and more fab cards from the DT.

    Keep up the good work
    Sonja x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, love it, love it...this is one of those versatile stamps that can be used at any time of the year & for most occasions too!

    I really 'NEED' this stamp too...ohhh i just 'NEED' them all to be honest...well you just can't have 1 can you & how would you be able to choose which to get any way...so the easy option is to have them all :D
    I best start eye fluttering at hubby LoL

    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! They just keep getting better and better! This one is totally me and my little dog though lol! We both go out for our walks at the moment wrapped up in our coats :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. really love this cute one, reminds me of when my little dog was with me, |I shall buy this one!!
    Love Kath

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi to all at Little Claire, hope the sun is shinning where you are?

    The is such a lovely stamp the dog looks so cute with his jacket on. I can think of lots of people that this would suit. Shame there isn't a 5 Flossie for tomorrow to complete the week as I'm sure we've all enjoyed seeing what can be done with them. Love the DT's card, stunning as ever. Keep up the good work!
    Love Kay x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow....What a pretty stamp and so versitle to.
    This has got to go on my to buy list (which is getting longer by the day).Also I must say I love the idea of having cards displayed as I run out of ideas....Gosh I can see this being an expensive weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another lovely additon to the series so versatile ! Hope to see you at Farnborough.
    best wishes
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have some beautiful grandaughters who would love this stamped image on their birthday cards. So if I don't win it its a must to buy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sweet! Would be perfect for winter Birthdays or notecards to girlfriends xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely stamp. Can see this really lending itself to paper piecing and is versatile for cards all year round. Great inspiration from the DT.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This stamp is so adorable with Winnie the dog! The design teams' cards are fantastic and really show how versatile this stamp can be.
    Fingers crossed for this one!! xXx
    From Claire

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is my fave so far, adorable and great for Birthdays or Christmas cards. Love the DT cards as always. I am finding the new word vwrification quite difficult to read as are many other people I know.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This one is gorgeous - love the wee dog. I hope my comment will go through The new word verification is a shocker and I have to have several attempts at it. Have you considered turning it off?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Believe it or not, I actually used to take my lovely cat Patsy out on a lead so I love this one. Thanks for so many inspiring ideas for how to use it. Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Glennis

    Hopefully I've turned the word verification off!

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  16. And another great stamp!!! Well done team another one to add to my very long shopping list!!

    Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is so cute!! I simply just love cats!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I think this is my favourite stamp so far, what a great collection, and these cards are gorgeous, as usual :o) x

    ReplyDelete
  19. wow thankyou so much i cant wait have emailed you todays stamp is stunning too xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Another gorgeous stamp, I'm loving the new collection. And beautiful cards from the DT too.
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  21. So cute. Makes me wish i still had my little friend. Never mind I still have my cat and my rubber stamps Xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. More gorgeous designs with this lovely stamp, I love them all.Beryl.xx

    ReplyDelete