Hello and welcome to another challenge. We had some wonderful entries in our September challenge, themed 'Autumn' and we have randomly picked a winner, drumroll ........
Fatima over at Pink Clover Cards
Well done! Contact Carol (firstname.lastname@example.org), who will forward on your prize.
For our October challenge, we would like to see a 'Child's Birthday' project. Lots of bright, fun papers and your entries can be a card, scrap page or gift. We would love you to use a Little Claire image, but any images would be great, as long as you follow the theme.
To enter, just read the rules below. The prize on offer is :
1 x Wintery Sky 12 x 12 Paper
1 x Purple Christmas Scrolls 12 x 12 Paper
1 x Grey Christmas Scrolls 12 x 12 Paper
1 x 'We Three Cats' Stamp
1 x 'The Robin & Ivy' Stamp
1 x Christmas Twine (3 rolls; red/cream, green/cream & white/cream)
1 x Self Adhesive Gems & Pearls
Now to our Design Team's work for this challenge.
Diane has used
'Darling Daschunds' stamp set
Gaynor has used
'Save the Date' and 'Family Ted'
Gemma has used
'Daisy Bunting' stamp
Georgina has used
Heidi has used
Helen N has used
Lozzy has used a digi image called
Here are our rules that we would like to follow when entering the challenge :
We do have a few rules to follow, before you enter our challenge.
(1) You DO NOT need to use a Little Claire stamp to qualify for the prize draw.
(2) Only those using Little Claire stamps will qualify for a Top 3 badge.
(3) You may enter the challenge UP TO 3 TIMES ONLY PLEASE and you may combine with other challenges.
(4) You MUST follow the challenge theme and NO BACKLINKING please, new cards only.
(5) Please provide a link to our blog in your post.
(6) Please leave a link (via link below) to your actual card, not just to your blog.
(7) Please turn off Word Verification on your blogs, it makes it so much easier & quicker to leave a comment on your blog.
(8) The challenge finishes on Friday, 15th November 2013 @ 16.00pm and the new challenge (#39) will be open on Saturday, 16th November 2013.
Good luck and we are looking forward to seeing your entries.
The Little Claire Team