Hello and welcome to our February challenge here at Little Claire.
Thank you to all that took part in our January challenge, here is the winner :
# 5 - Lynn (My Crafty Page)
Well done Lynn, you have made a beautiful card using our 'Cherish, Hope & Dream' stamp set and Gemma's great sketch!
Please contact Carol (firstname.lastname@example.org), who will forward on your prize.
Our theme this month is 'Monotone'. We would like to see one colour only on your entries including all papers and embellishments.
Here is our prize, lots of lovely goodies from our website :
1m each laser cut & embossed daisy ribbon in white, pink & lilac
Assortment of shaded red & shaded pink 6 x 6 paper
4 Concertina Tag cards Pink & White
A4 Felt Multipack, 8 sheets – 4 shades of pink
Me to You Tatty Teddy with cakes stamp
Me to You 60 Paper Blossoms
Here are the Design Team's Mono Cards
Firstly, we are welcoming another new design team member to our Little Claire gang.
Marianne Fisher is a very busy crafter, making gorgeous cards. Here is her first official, DT card using the new 'Silhouette Wedding Couple' stamp.
Here is a link to her BLOG.
We are also joined this month by a Guest Designer, Lisa Boorman. Lisa is a card and cake maker and a regular customer of Little Claire's. She regularly attends our workshops down South and makes gorgeous cards. Here is her BLOG.
Lisa has made a lovely card using a 'Let's Do Lunch' stamp set
Diane has used - 'Silhouette Cats' stamp set
Doreen has used 'Swirly Birds' stamp set
Gaynor has used 'Daisy Bear' stamp
Gemma's using 'Silhouette Owl Tree' stamp set
Lozzy has used 'On Your Wedding Day' stamp set
Before entering our challenge, please read the rules below.
Can we please ask that your card/creation is an original design of your own and not a copy or remake of another card. This is plagiarism and these entries WILL NOT be included.
(1) You DO NOT need to use a Little Claire stamp to qualify for the prize draw.
(2) Only those using Little Claire stamps will qualify for a Top 3 badge.
(3) You may enter the challenge UP TO 3 TIMES ONLY PLEASE and you may combine with other challenges.
(4) You MUST follow the challenge theme and NO BACKLINKING please, new cards only.
(5) Please provide a link to our blog in your post.
(6) Please leave a link (via link below) to your actual card, not just to your blog.
(7) Please turn off Word Verification on your blogs, it makes it so much easier & quicker to leave a comment on your blog.
(8) The challenge finishes on Friday, 14th March 2014 @ 16.00pm and the new challenge (#43) will be open on Saturday, 15th March 2014.
We look forward to seeing all of your mono coloured creations.
The Little Claire Design Team