Friday 20 March 2015

Easter Chocolate Bar Wrap

Hi Shary here and for this Friday's project I would like to show you a way of making a plain bar of chocolate something a bit more special.

Here's mine





You will need

114g chocolate bar any kind :0)
Little Claire digi stamp - Duck Cart
Patterned paper
Die cuts
Colouring medium
Inks

1. First of all take off the chocolate bar wrapper and use it as a template. Then cut the wrapper shape out of your chosen patterned paper.

2. Make a little border for the centre of your wrapper with a punch or die cut using contrasting papers.

3. Die cut a shape to adhere your coloured image onto.

4. Print your digi image I made mine 2.5" x 2.5" and it fit perfectly for the size of the wrapper.          Colour in your image with your chosen medium. I've used Chameleon pens. I also added an Easter sentiment made on my Cricut.

5. I then inked all the edges of the papers using a walnut distress ink and adhered all the pieces togther.

6. Then just wrap it around your chocolate bar! (If you haven't eaten it while crafting alread :0) ).

There you go a simple but effective Easter gift.

Shary
x

5 comments:

  1. Such a fun idea Shary !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely idea - but I'll have eaten ALL the choc by the time I've made the wrapper!! ;-). X

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW awesome card beautiful image and design, amazing creation as always

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh Shary, what an awesome gift, I know lots of people who would love to receive that x

    ReplyDelete
  5. absolutely beautiful! Could you tell me what brand of die was used to cut the scalloped circle shape in the centre? Benn trying to find one like that for ages! Thanks :) xx

    ReplyDelete