Saturday 26 December 2015

Margreet's favourite 5 cards of 2015

Hi, Margreet here.
It is my turn to show you my 5 favourite cards of 2015.
I am a digi DT member and I made 17 cards/projects. It was very hard to make a choice. But, here we go:
 
This card I made for my daughter's birthday with Swirly Whirlie Cats. She has 2 cats herself, so I knew she would love it.
I was in need of a card for a man. I found this Ties On Hanger very appropriate.
Once in a while it is my turn to make a project. As I love to walk along the beach in summer I immediately knew what to make when I saw the beach digis. I used the digi Beach Hut for the front
and Beach Hut Interior and Beach Hut Bunting for the inside.
Then Christmas time came nearer and I loved making a card with these Christmas Row of Scotties
 
My last choice is a Christmas gift envelope with that adorable Christmas Giraffe.

I hope you enjoyed my favourites and that these and my other cards/projects have inspired you over the past year. If you would like to see more of my creations, please stop by my blog:

On the last day of 2015 I'll be back with another project. Perhaps you can find the time to visit me?
I wish you all a Happy, Healthy and Crafty New Year!
xxx Margreet

3 comments:

  1. It's really nice to see your favourite five and they are all fantastic makes. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a great selection Margreet and we love the digi Beach Huts too!

    ReplyDelete